Tuesday 19 November 2013

The best pancakes ever


I made the best pancakes ever, seriously far out. Do not cook these if you do not want to eat them all.

I will do my best to share the recipe but I am a bit of this bit of that abracadabra I have food sort of cook.

So here is is:
  • handful or so of almonds
  • shake of the bag of chia seeds
mill in your thermomix speed 9 till it sounds milled (seriously who counts) or buy them premilled and at this point make some grinding whizzing sounds yourself.
  • 1 banana
  • 4 eggs
Mush it all together on speed 4 or mix as fast as your little arm will go.
  •  roughly 1 cup of self raising flour or whatever flour takes your fancy that day
  • 1 cup of milk (ooh looky aren't I fancy measuring)
  • a good pour of honey from the jar
Mush it all together again with your choice of musher.

Cook, eat, drool, lick the bowl clean even the batter of this stuff is good.

Enjoy my fellow bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment